If you compare the previously released OnePlus 5T and the new OnePlus 6, you might think that these phones are almost the same, and there are no major changes, but you will be wrong. First, the OnePlus 6 will use the new Snapdragon 845 chipset compared to the previous Snapdragon 835. According to the official news of OnePlus, this means a 30% performance increase.
Combined with 8 GB of RAM, an eight-core CPU, and a powerful Adreno 630 GPU, OnePlus 6 will provide super acceleration for mobile gaming, browsing, applications, video viewing, and multitasking. Of course, they are doing some other performance optimizations in the background to make it faster. This optimization also affects the battery and reduces power consumption by 10%. In addition, the fast battery charging technology will provide a full day of spare battery, requiring only half an hour of charging time.
Then there is the design. The OnePlus 6 has iPhone X alike screen on the front of the iPhone X, which is equipped with a display that has almost no borders. The 6.28-inch full HD optical AMOLED display with various display modes, such as reading mode, night mode, adaptive mode, etc., will provide you with the most advanced viewing experience.
The front and back are protected by a fifth-generation gorilla glass with a metal frame. It makes the device power and well protected externally. Both the front and rear cameras are amazing, but there aren't many changes here compared to the previous OnePlus 5T. The slow-motion video option offers a wide range of possibilities for shooting video. There are also professional video editing options.
As a special feature, it has a waterproof function to protect the phone in the rain. But it does not apply to underwater photography or video production. So don't take it to swim.
1. General Info:
- Network Scope: 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE).
- Operating System: Android Oreo v8.1 (Oxygen OS 5.1.8).
- Processor: Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz).
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- Graphics Processing Unite (GPU): Adreno 630.
- Body: 155.7 x 75.4 x 7.8 millimeter.
- Weight: 177 grams (rear glass, aluminum frame).
- SIM Card Type: Dual SIM, Nano SIM, dual standby.
- Sensors: RGB Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Sensor Core, Hall, Proximity, Fingerprint, Electronic Compass, Accelerometer.
- Display Size: 6.28 inches.
- Display Resolution: full HD 1080 x 2280 pixel.
- PPI: 402 PPI.
- Display Protection: Gorilla Glass 5 protection with Corning Full View Optic AMOLED Touchscreen.
- Multitouch: Yes.
- Colors Available: Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White.
- Camera Resolution (Back): Dual 16 + 20 Megapixel.
- Camera Factors (Back): 16 MP effective, 27mm, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, gyro-EIS, OIS 20 MP - 16 MP - f/1.7, f/1.7, 1/2.8", 1.0µmGeneral Features - phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, auto face recognition, HDR, panorama mode.
- Camera Resolution (Front): 16 Megapixel (f/2.0, 25mm, 1/3", 1.0µm, gyro-EIS, Auto HDR, full HD video rec., Time Lapse, face beauty, HDR).
- RAM: 8 GB.
- ROM: 64/128 GB.
- Memory Card Slot: No.
- Battery Type & Performance: Fast battery charging Lithium-polymer 3300 mAh (non-removable).
- May 2018.
10. Multimedia Info:
- Video Recording: UltraHD 4K (2160p).
- Loudspeaker: Yes.
- MP3, MP4, FM Radio, GPRS, Edge, NFC.
- WLAN: Yes, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot.
- Bluetooth: Yes.
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
- Special Features: Water resistant - Dirac HD sound - Face Unlock.
Bangladeshi Price: 55,990 Tk. (64 GB)
☞☞ More Details
OnePlus 6 Price in Bangladesh | Mobile Haat Reviewed by Mobile Haat on July 11, 2018 Rating: