The OnePlus 6T is equipped with a screen fingerprint sensor or so-called "screen unlock". This means safer, faster, and more accurate unlocking. It has a 6.41-inch full HD + optical AMOLED display. The display can be adjusted to different lighting conditions to provide clear vision and comfort to the eye.
The frame is made of metal, the 6th generation gorilla glass protects the display, and the back is made of durable glass. The ultra-thin Design OnePlus 6T is also waterproof and dustproof. It will survive in a rainy or dusty environment, but be careful before immersing it in water.
A 16 + 20 MP dual-back camera with so-called "night view" mode will help you shoot great night shots. OIS, studio lighting, AI scene detectors, RAW Image and more will help you make progress in mobile photography. The front camera is 16 MP and comes with a 25mm wide-angle lens. 4K video recording can be edited with built-in professional video editing software.
The OnePlus 6T is available in 6 GB and 8 GB RAM versions. Both versions are manufactured using Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 chipset for ultra-fast performance. The GPU is the Adreno 630, which is used to support the applications required for high-end graphics. For intensive users, the 3700 mAh battery lasts more than a day for a single charge.
Even more impressive is the use of advanced fast charging technology that allows the phone to be fully charged in half an hour. This phone also provides excellent sound quality, USB Type-C headphones, OTG and more. This gadget has no external memory card slot, FM radio or 3.5mm jack, which is a disadvantage. But overall, this is a very high-end smartphone with a great price.
1. General Information:
- Network range: 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE).
- Operating system: Oxygen OS 9.0.5 - Android Pie v9.0.
- Processor: Octa-core (1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver & 2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold).
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (10 nm).
- Graphics Processing Union (GPU): Adreno 630.
- Body: 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 millimeter.
- Weight: 185 grams (rear glass, aluminum frame).
- SIM card type: Dual SIM [Nano SIM, dual stand-by].
- Sensor: In-display Fingerprint Sensor, Hall,?Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity,?RGB Ambient Light, Electronic?Compass, Sensor Core.
- Display size: 6.41 inches.
- Display resolution: FullHD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- PPI: 402 PPI.
- Display protection: 19.5:9 ratio Full- View Optic AMOLED Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection.
- Multi-touch: Yes.
- Color: Thunder Purple, Mirror Black, Midnight Black.
6. Camera Information:
- Camera resolution (back): Dual 16 + 20 megapixels.
- Camera factor (back): 16 MP: f/1.7, 25mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.6", 1.22µm, OIS, phase detection autofocus (PDAF)20 MP: (16 MP effective), f/1.7, 1.0µm, 1/2.8", 25mm wide-angle lens, phase detection autofocus (PDAF)General Features - dual-LED flash, portrait mode, panorama mode, HDR, AI scene detection, nightscape, studio lighting.
- Camera resolution (front): 16 Megapixel (f/2.0, 25mm (wide), full HD video rec, 1.0µm, 1/3.1", Auto-HDR, gyro-EIS.
- RAM: 6/8 GB.
- ROM: 128/256 GB.
- Memory card slot: No.
- Battery type and performance: Lithium-polymer 3700 mAh (non-removable) - Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W (Dash Charge).
- November 2018.
- UltraHD 4K (2160p), Auto HDR, gyro-EIS.
- MP3, MP4, NFC, Loudspeaker, Edge.
- WLAN: Yes, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot.
- Bluetooth: Yes.
- GPS: Yes, use A-GPS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-on-the-go (OTG), Type-C 1.0 reversible connector - Supports USB Type-C earphone.
- Water & dust resistant (excessive submersion isn't recommended, Water resistant under certain conditions).
- Dirac HD & Dirac Power Sound.
- Face Unlock.
- Remarks: NoT FM Radio & no 3.5mm jack.
Bangladesh price: 62,990 / 68,990 Tk (6/8 GB RAM & 128 GB ROM)
☞☞ More Details
OnePlus 6T Full phone specifications | Mobile Haat Reviewed by Mobile Haat on November 27, 2018 Rating: